The Boy Who Would Be Time Lord King

Opening Credits

Small disclaimer #1: The "CIA" which is mentioned in this story is an established part of Doctor Who canon. I did not create it. As far as I know, it is not intended as a mean-spirited attack on the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States. It certainly isn't by me. I don't want people to go around thinking I slam government agencies with some kind of hate agenda. Not my style. The initials are just a coincidence.

Small disclaimer #2: The vast computer network on Gallifrey known as "the Matrix," with its ability to provide a virtual dreamscape for anyone who enters it, may resemble the 1999 film of the same name starring Keanu Reeves. There's nothing I can do about that. The Matrix has been a part of the Whoniverse since 1976. The Time Lords had it first. ☺

This story takes into account some events in the Doctor Who novel Lungbarrow by Marc Platt. But don't let that scare you off. I also altered my story somewhat to take into account a minor plotline developed by Lawrence Miles in Alien Bodies, but not much.

I am aware that in 2000, both in the Doctor Who BBC novels and in the Doctor Who audio adventures produced by Big Finish Productions, Gallifrey is attacked by an invading army. Any similarities between my story and these other stories are purely coincidental. I have had my story planned since late 1997, and I finished writing it before I ever read or listened to the other Gallifrey-invasion stories.

 

Warning: You are now approaching the Crossover Continuity Nexus.

Please buckle your seat belts, make sure all carry-on luggage is properly stowed and the seat-back tray is in its upright position.

 

According to Doctor Who, the Daleks conquered the Earth in 2164. They were overthrown in 2167 with the help of the Doctor and his companions. During those three years, the Daleks enslaved all of humanity. No mention was ever made of more humans gathered in space stations above the planet – but that doesn't mean they weren't there.

According to Earth 2, many families had lived on the space stations for several generations, never having set foot on the Earth itself. No mention is ever made of an alien race taking over the Earth from 2164-2167 – but there isn't anything which says they didn't, either...

 

Earth 2 theme music composed by David Bergeaud

Doctor Who theme music composed by Ron Grainer with the BBC Radiophonic Workshop

Action by HAVOC

SFX by Kevin Pike (we get the good stuff!)

 

From the Doctor's point of view, this story starts the moment "Earth Who" ends.

From Eden Advance's point of view, this story starts the moment "The Doctor Who Fell to Earth (Two)" ends.

Confused? Good! Here we go!

Introduction Prelude

Back to the The Boy Who Would Be Time Lord King chapter selection page

Back to the Crossover stories list

Back to the Fan Fiction page

Back to my home page