Spirit's Stories of

Robotech logo

All's Fair
Size: Short story; 4,391 words
Main Characters: Lisa Hayes and Lynn Minmei
Setting: Immediately after the episode "Broken Heart"
Notes: In the great Macross love triangle, I have equal respect for both characters. You will find no favoritism here.
Synopsis: What did Minmei and Lisa have to talk about on that long plane ride back to civilization?
Reconciliation
Size: Novelette; 15,849 words
Main Characters: Max and Miriya
Setting: During the episode "Wedding Bells"
Notes: This story contradicts events in the show a tiny bit. It shouldn't be a big deal.
Synopsis: What problems did Miriya have to overcome to gain acceptance from the crew of the SDF-1 and the people of Macross City? It couldn't have been as easy as the TV episode made it seem.
The Power of Proper Communication
Size: Short-short story; 1,279 words
Main Characters: Breetai and the SDF-1 bridge crew
Setting: During the first episode
Notes: Alternate universe. Just something humorous.
Synopsis: Ah, just read it. ☺
Do You Remember When We Danced and Roared?
Size: Novella; 25,773 words
Main Characters: Rick, Minmei, Max, Miriya, Lisa, Kim, Vanessa, and Sammie
Setting: Some time during the weeks after Max and Miriya's wedding
Notes: Slight alternate universe.
Synopsis: When the Zentraedi kidnap key personnel from the SDF-1, they get more than they bargained for.
Another Way to Die
Size: Short story; 2,456 words
Main Characters: Exedore
Setting: After the events of "To the Stars"
Synopsis: Exedore is kidnapped, but these things never go according to plan.
We Three
Size: Novellette; 15,181 words
Main Characters: Lisa, Rick, Minmei
Setting: Immediately after the events of "To the Stars"
Synopsis:

In the days following the destruction of the SDF-1, the lives of Lisa, Rick, and Minmei continue to intertwine, and they discover that that's not really a bad thing after all.

I have two versions of this story: one suitable for all ages; one for adults only as it contains explicit sex scenes.

There is much more than sex and romance in this story. This is my account of the survivors dealing with the immediate aftermath of Khyron's suicide attack.

Back to the Fan Fiction page

Back to my home page